Get Acquainted with Checklist for Pre-Launch of Website
In a highly competitive business world, most business owners opt for a website that will showcase their company, its products as well as services in a proper manner. They take every possible step to ensure that the designing and development of their site is impressive so that when the site becomes live it sells well. However, they often forget to take precautionary steps before the launch of their website.
Some of the essential steps that need to be checked before the pre-launch of your website are as following:
• Content– You needs to check that the text in your site is error free in terms of grammar and spelling.
• SEO– You need to ensure that SEO Meta tag is included on all web pages of your site. You also need to ensure that your site is visible to assorted search engines.
• Site map– You should not forget the idea of creating and publishing a sitemap.
• Google Webmaster– You should make sure that your site is submitted to the Google Webmaster Tools.
• 404 pages– You should ensure that your site has 404 web pages and that all of them work well.
• Contact– You should have a well built working page. Try and test it if possible before your site goes live.
• Social media– You should provide links to all your social media web pages in your site.
• Navigation Menus– You should test the navigation menu well before your site goes live.
• Links– You should make sure that all internal as well as outbound links are working. Any sort of broken link can yield a bad impression on the targeted audience.
Ripplewerkz is a leading web development company in Singapore that offers website development solutions to the degree of perfection.